October 05, 2024

Are YOU Ready to Vote?

 Confirm That You Are Registered to Vote in Your State

  1. Check Your Status Here
  2. If You Are Not Registered, Registration is Quick and Easy! Find Out How:
    1. Register to Vote
    2. Register and Vote in Your State
  3. Check Your Registration Deadlines
    Deadlines by State

Change Registration Info

Voting Outside of Election Day

Can I Vote by Mail?

Check If It's Available in Your State

Can I Vote Early?

Check If Early Voting Is Available in Your State

Can I Vote While Away From Where I Am Registered?

Check If You are Eligible to Vote Absentee (Domestic Civilians)

How Do I Vote as a Military Member/Family Member?

How to Register to Vote & Return Your Ballot, and What Info Is Needed for Each Form

Register and Request Your Absentee Ballot Using the Federal Post Card Application (FPCA)

If You Do Not Receive Your State Ballot, Use the Federal Write-In Absentee Ballot (FWAB)

Voting Residence for Service Members and Their Families

How Do I Vote as a U.S. Citizen Living Overseas?

Register and Request Your Absentee Ballot Using the Federal Post Card Application (FPCA)

Voting Residence for Overseas U.S. Citizens